Primary School Teachers applying for TSC Internship Vacancies should provide relevant documents as per the requirements of Teachers Service Commission.
The government in line with teachers Service Commission is set to recruit 30,000 teachers including teachers in internship for both primary and secondary schools.
Applicants interested for Intern Primary Teacher position should present original and legible photocopies of the following during application online.
1. A copy of the Identification Card
2. Certificate of Registration as a Teacher.
3. KCSE Certificate or it’s equivalent ( including certificate of attempts if one re-sat for thr examination)
4. PTE Certificate
5. Proof of Payment of the Statement of conformation of Results by KNEC ( where necessary)
6. Sworn Affidavit where Names Appearing on the submitted documents differ.
7. National Council of Persons with Disability (NCPWD) Card (where Necessary)
The application is done via Teachers Service Commission website; www.tcs.go.ke at the “CAREER” option.
However, Intern primary school teacher will get a monthly salary of Ksh 15,000